Are you looking for a wild way to celebrate your child’s birthday? Come to the zoo for a memorable WILD party they will never forget!
A zoo birthday party includes:
- Two-hour use of our zoo party site. This is a small, gated outdoor area across from the tiger exhibit. Three picnic tables are provided that can accommodate up to 25 children.
- A special zoo gift for the birthday party child
- A zoo scavenger hunt sheet for all guests
- A private, 15-minute live animal presentation
- Choose a furry, scaly, or creepy animal
- Fee – $150
- Ice Cream Sandwiches @ $1.00 per person
- Hotdog combo lunches (one hotdog, chips and soft drink) @ $3.50 per person
- Zoo Key @ $2.50
Combo meals and ice cream must be pre-order at least one week before your scheduled party.
- Parties are available at 10:00am, 12:30pm and 3pm April through October (excluding special event dates)
What you need to know to book a party
- Absolutely no balloons, chewing gum, glass bottles, stickers, streamers, noise makers or piñatas allowed. This is for the safety and well-being of the zoo animals.
- Maximum party capacity is 25— this includes children and adults. Larger groups can be accomodated. Please call for details.
- Our outdoor birthday picnic area is a small, gated outdoor area located across from the tiger exhibit and contains 5 picnic tables that accommodate eight people each. Please note that this area is not covered. There is no indoor space available in case of rain.
How to book a party
- Call at least 3 weeks in advance to (806) 381-5605.
- Download and mail the birthday party reservation form to:
- Amarillo Zoo
PO Box 1971
Amarillo, Texas 79105
- Amarillo Zoo
- Fax (806) 381-7901
- Fees must be received within 72 hours of making your reservations
- No refunds will be made for cancellations with less than 72 hour notice.
- Fees and Disclosures
· The basic birthday party package is $150. This does not include any optional “add-on’s” listed above that you may choose.